Covered in this topic:
- What is 'detriment short of a dismissal'?
- What is 'whistleblowing'?
- I have a complaint about my terms and conditions of employment. What should I do?
- I have a complaint about an incorrect payment. How can I pursue it?
- I have a complaint about my rate of pay. How can I pursue it?
- I have not been paid the correct relocation allowances on transfer. What should I do?
- My manager will not agree to any of the annual leave dates that I have submitted. How can I resolve this?
- There has been a reorganisation at work. Can I be forced to apply for my own job?
- I have already raised a grievance with my employer. Who can accompany me to the meeting?
- I want my grievance heard by an independent manager. Can this be arranged?
- I'm not being provided with the proper training to do my job. What can I do?
- I'm not being provided with the proper facilities to do my job. What can I do?
- Can my manager ask me to take on a new area of work which lies outside my current competence?
- I am being harassed by my manager. What can I do?
- I am attending a hearing under my company's harassment procedure. Who can accompany me?